"Concretion" References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries
- Concretion - See Also: Calculus;
- appendicular - K38.1 Appendicular concretions
- canaliculus - See: Dacryolith;
- clitoris - N90.89 Other specified noninflammatory disorders of vulva and perineum
- conjunctiva - H11.12 Conjunctival concretions
- eyelid - See: Disorder, eyelid, specified type NEC;
- lacrimal passages - See: Dacryolith;
- prepuce (male) - N47.8 Other disorders of prepuce
- salivary gland (any) - K11.5 Sialolithiasis
- seminal vesicle - N50.89 Other specified disorders of the male genital organs
- tonsil - J35.8 Other chronic diseases of tonsils and adenoids
Applicable Clinical Terms Definitions
Clitoris: An erectile structure homologous with the penis, situated beneath the anterior labial commissure, partially hidden between the anterior ends of the labia minora.
Conjunctiva: The mucous membrane that covers the posterior surface of the eyelids and the anterior pericorneal surface of the eyeball.
Eyelids: Each of the upper and lower folds of SKIN which cover the EYE when closed.
Seminal Vesicles: A saclike, glandular diverticulum on each ductus deferens in male vertebrates. It is united with the excretory duct and serves for temporary storage of semen. (From McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms, 4th ed)