"Bruise (skin surface intact)" References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries
References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries applicable to the clinical term "bruise (skin surface intact)"
- Bruise (skin surface intact) - See Also: Contusion;
- internal organ - See: Injury, by site;
- newborn - P54.5 Neonatal cutaneous hemorrhage
- scalp, due to birth injury, newborn - P12.3 Bruising of scalp due to birth injury
- umbilical cord - O69.5 Labor and delivery complicated by vascular lesion of cord
- open wound - See: Wound, open;