"Bifid (congenital)" References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries
- Bifid (congenital)
- apex, heart - Q24.8 Other specified congenital malformations of heart
- clitoris - Q52.6 Congenital malformation of clitoris
- kidney - Q63.8 Other specified congenital malformations of kidney
- nose - Q30.2 Fissured, notched and cleft nose
- patella - Q74.1 Congenital malformation of knee
- scrotum - Q55.29 Other congenital malformations of testis and scrotum
- toe NEC - Q74.2 Other congenital malformations of lower limb(s), including pelvic girdle
- tongue - Q38.3 Other congenital malformations of tongue
- ureter - Q62.8 Other congenital malformations of ureter
- uterus - Q51.3 Bicornate uterus
- uvula - Q35.7 Cleft uvula
Applicable Clinical Terms Definitions
Clitoris: An erectile structure homologous with the penis, situated beneath the anterior labial commissure, partially hidden between the anterior ends of the labia minora.
Kidney: Body organ that filters blood for the secretion of URINE and that regulates ion concentrations.
Nose: A part of the upper respiratory tract. It contains the organ of SMELL. The term includes the external nose, the nasal cavity, and the PARANASAL SINUSES.
Patella: The flat, triangular bone situated at the anterior part of the KNEE.
Scrotum: A cutaneous pouch of skin containing the testicles and spermatic cords.
Tongue: A muscular organ in the mouth that is covered with pink tissue called mucosa, tiny bumps called papillae, and thousands of taste buds. The tongue is anchored to the mouth and is vital for chewing, swallowing, and for speech.
Ureter: One of a pair of thick-walled tubes that transports urine from the KIDNEY PELVIS to the URINARY BLADDER.
Uterus: The hollow thick-walled muscular organ in the female PELVIS. It consists of the fundus which is the site of EMBRYO IMPLANTATION and FETAL DEVELOPMENT. Beyond the isthmus at the perineal end of fundus, is CERVIX UTERI (the neck) opening into VAGINA. Beyond the isthmi at the upper abdominal end of fundus, are the FALLOPIAN TUBES.
Uvula: A fleshy extension at the back of the soft palate that hangs above the opening of the throat.