Use the alphabetical index for the main term aspergillosis (with pneumonia) to review the available sub terms and properly select the ICD-10 code with the highest degree of specificity. Instructional notations will guide the coder with information such as "see", "see also", "with", "without", "due to", and "code by site".
- Aspergillosis (with pneumonia) - B44.9 Aspergillosis, unspecified
- bronchopulmonary, allergic - B44.81 Allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis
- disseminated - B44.7 Disseminated aspergillosis
- generalized - B44.7 Disseminated aspergillosis
- pulmonary NEC - B44.1 Other pulmonary aspergillosis
- specified NEC - B44.89 Other forms of aspergillosis
- tonsillar - B44.2 Tonsillar aspergillosis