"Anteversion" References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries
- cervix - See: Anteversion, uterus;
- femur (neck), congenital - Q65.89 Other specified congenital deformities of hip
- uterus, uterine (cervix) (postinfectional) (postpartal, old) - N85.4 Malposition of uterus
- congenital - Q51.818 Other congenital malformations of uterus
- in pregnancy or childbirth - See: Pregnancy, complicated by;
Applicable Clinical Terms Definitions
Cervix Uteri: The neck portion of the UTERUS between the lower isthmus and the VAGINA forming the cervical canal.