"Rickets (active) (acute) (adolescent) (chest wall) (congenital) (current) (infantile) (intestinal)" References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries
- Rickets (active) (acute) (adolescent) (chest wall) (congenital) (current) (infantile) (intestinal) - E55.0 Rickets, active
- adult - See: Osteomalacia;
- celiac - K90.0 Celiac disease
- hypophosphatemic with nephrotic-glycosuric dwarfism - E72.09 Other disorders of amino-acid transport
- inactive - E64.3 Sequelae of rickets
- kidney - N25.0 Renal osteodystrophy
- renal - N25.0 Renal osteodystrophy
- sequelae, any - E64.3 Sequelae of rickets
- vitamin-D-resistant - E83.31 Familial hypophosphatemia
Applicable Clinical Terms Definitions
Adult: A person having attained full growth or maturity. Adults are of 19 through 44 years of age. For a person between 19 and 24 years of age, YOUNG ADULT is available.
Kidney: Body organ that filters blood for the secretion of URINE and that regulates ion concentrations.