"Kaposi's" References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries
- dermatosis (xeroderma pigmentosum) - Q82.1 Xeroderma pigmentosum
- lichen ruber - L44.0 Pityriasis rubra pilaris
- acuminatus - L44.0 Pityriasis rubra pilaris
- colon - C46.4 Kaposi's sarcoma of gastrointestinal sites
- connective tissue - C46.1 Kaposi's sarcoma of soft tissue
- gastrointestinal organ - C46.4 Kaposi's sarcoma of gastrointestinal sites
- lung - C46.5 Kaposi's sarcoma of lung
- lymph node (multiple) - C46.3 Kaposi's sarcoma of lymph nodes
- palate (hard) (soft) - C46.2 Kaposi's sarcoma of palate
- rectum - C46.4 Kaposi's sarcoma of gastrointestinal sites
- skin (multiple sites) - C46.0 Kaposi's sarcoma of skin
- specified site NEC - C46.7 Kaposi's sarcoma of other sites
- stomach - C46.4 Kaposi's sarcoma of gastrointestinal sites
- unspecified site - C46.9 Kaposi's sarcoma, unspecified
- varicelliform eruption - B00.0 Eczema herpeticum
- vaccinia - T88.1 Other complications following immunization, not elsewhere classified
Applicable Clinical Terms Definitions
Colon: The segment of LARGE INTESTINE between the CECUM and the RECTUM. It includes the ASCENDING COLON; the TRANSVERSE COLON; the DESCENDING COLON; and the SIGMOID COLON.
Connective Tissue: Tissue that supports and binds other tissues. It consists of CONNECTIVE TISSUE CELLS embedded in a large amount of EXTRACELLULAR MATRIX.
Lung: Either of the pair of organs occupying the cavity of the thorax that effect the aeration of the blood.
Rectum: The distal segment of the LARGE INTESTINE, between the SIGMOID COLON and the ANAL CANAL.
Sarcoma: A connective tissue neoplasm formed by proliferation of mesodermal cells; it is usually highly malignant.
Stomach: An organ of digestion situated in the left upper quadrant of the abdomen between the termination of the ESOPHAGUS and the beginning of the DUODENUM.
Vaccinia: The cutaneous and occasional systemic reactions associated with vaccination using smallpox (variola) vaccine.