"High" References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries
- altitude effects - T70.20 Unspecified effects of high altitude
- arterial tension - See: Hypertension;
- basal metabolic rate - R94.8 Abnormal results of function studies of other organs and systems
- blood pressure - See Also: Hypertension;
- cholesterol - E78.00 Pure hypercholesterolemia, unspecified
- with high triglycerides - E78.2 Mixed hyperlipidemia
- diaphragm (congenital) - Q79.1 Other congenital malformations of diaphragm
- expressed emotional level within family - Z63.8 Other specified problems related to primary support group
- head at term - O32.4 Maternal care for high head at term
- palate, congenital - Q38.5 Congenital malformations of palate, not elsewhere classified
- scrotal testis, testes
- temperature (of unknown origin) - R50.9 Fever, unspecified
- thoracic rib - Q76.6 Other congenital malformations of ribs
- triglycerides - E78.1 Pure hyperglyceridemia
- with high cholesterol - E78.2 Mixed hyperlipidemia
Applicable Clinical Terms Definitions
Basal Metabolism: Metabolism (e.g., heat production) of an organism in an inactive, awake, fasting state. It may be determined directly by means of a calorimeter or indirectly by calculating the end products of oxidation within the organism or from the amount of oxygen utilized.
Blood Pressure: PRESSURE of the BLOOD on the ARTERIES and other BLOOD VESSELS.
Cholesterol: The principal sterol of all higher animals, distributed in body tissues, especially the brain and spinal cord, and in animal fats and oils.
Risk: The probability that an event will occur. It encompasses a variety of measures of the probability of a generally unfavorable outcome.
Triglycerides: An ester formed from GLYCEROL and three fatty acid groups.