- abnormal, bone - Q79.9 Congenital malformation of musculoskeletal system, unspecified
- arrested - R62.50 Unspecified lack of expected normal physiological development in childhood
- defective, congenital - See Also: Anomaly, by site;
- cauda equina - Q06.3 Other congenital cauda equina malformations
- left ventricle - Q24.8 Other specified congenital malformations of heart
- in hypoplastic left heart syndrome - Q23.4 Hypoplastic left heart syndrome
- valve - Q24.8 Other specified congenital malformations of heart
- pulmonary - Q22.3 Other congenital malformations of pulmonary valve
- delayed - See Also: Delay, development; - R62.50 Unspecified lack of expected normal physiological development in childhood
- arithmetical skills - F81.2 Mathematics disorder
- language (skills) (expressive) - F80.1 Expressive language disorder
- learning skill - F81.9 Developmental disorder of scholastic skills, unspecified
- mixed skills - F88 Other disorders of psychological development
- motor coordination - F82 Specific developmental disorder of motor function
- reading - F81.0 Specific reading disorder
- specified learning skill NEC - F81.89 Other developmental disorders of scholastic skills
- speech - F80.9 Developmental disorder of speech and language, unspecified
- spelling - F81.81 Disorder of written expression
- written expression - F81.81 Disorder of written expression
- imperfect, congenital - See Also: Anomaly, by site;
- sexual, precocious NEC - E30.1 Precocious puberty
- tardy, mental - See Also: Disability, intellectual; - F79 Unspecified intellectual disabilities
Bone and Bones: A specialized CONNECTIVE TISSUE that is the main constituent of the SKELETON. The principal cellular component of bone is comprised of OSTEOBLASTS; OSTEOCYTES; and OSTEOCLASTS, while FIBRILLAR COLLAGENS and hydroxyapatite crystals form the BONE MATRIX.
Cauda Equina: The lower part of the SPINAL CORD consisting of the lumbar, sacral, and coccygeal nerve roots.
Child: A person 6 to 12 years of age. An individual 2 to 5 years old is CHILD, PRESCHOOL.
Heart: The hollow, muscular organ that maintains the circulation of the blood.
Heart Ventricles: The lower right and left chambers of the heart. The right ventricle pumps venous BLOOD into the LUNGS and the left ventricle pumps oxygenated blood into the systemic arterial circulation.
Lung: Either of the pair of organs occupying the cavity of the thorax that effect the aeration of the blood.
Reading: Acquiring information from text.
Respiratory System: The tubular and cavernous organs and structures, by means of which pulmonary ventilation and gas exchange between ambient air and the blood are brought about.
Speech: Communication through a system of conventional vocal symbols.