Diagnosis Code T81.535A
Information for Medical Professionals
The ICD-10 and ICD-9 GEMs are used to facilitate linking between the diagnosis codes in ICD-9-CM and the new ICD-10-CM code set. The GEMs are the raw material from which providers, health information vendors and payers can derive specific applied mappings to meet their needs.
- 998.4 - FB left during procedure (approximate) Approximate Flag
The approximate flag is on, indicating that the relationship between the code in the source system and the code in the target system is an approximate equivalent.
Information for Patients
- Bezoar (Medical Encyclopedia)
- Eye - foreign object in (Medical Encyclopedia)
- Foreign body in the nose (Medical Encyclopedia)
- Foreign object - inhaled or swallowed (Medical Encyclopedia)
- Splinter removal (Medical Encyclopedia)