Short Description: Glasgow coma scale score 13-15
Long Description: Glasgow coma scale score 13-15
This is the 2018 version of the ICD-10-CM diagnosis code R40.241
Not Valid for Submission
The code R40.241 is a "header" and not valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
Replaced Code Replaced Code
The National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) has published an update to the ICD-10-CM diagnosis codes which became effective October 1, 2017. This codes was replaced for the FY 2018 (October 1, 2017-September 30, 2018).
This code was replaced in the 2018 ICD-10 code set with the code(s) listed below.
- R40.2410 - Glasgow coma scale score 13-15, unspecified time
- R40.2411 - Glasgow coma scale score 13-15, in the field
- R40.2412 - Glasgow coma scale score 13-15, EMR
- R40.2413 - Glasgow coma scale score 13-15, at hospital admission
- R40.2414 - Glasgow coma scale score 13-15, 24+hrs
Symptoms, signs and abnormal clinical and laboratory findings, not elsewhere classified (R00–R99)
Symptoms and signs involving cognition, perception, emotional state and behavior (R40-R46)
- Somnolence, stupor and coma (R40)