Diagnosis Code N76.3
Information for Medical Professionals
The following edits are applicable to this code:
Diagnoses for females only Diagnoses for females only
Diagnoses for females only.
Diagnostic Related Groups
The diagnosis code N76.3 is grouped in the following Diagnostic Related Group(s) (MS-DRG V35.0)
- 742 - UTERINE AND ADNEXA PROCEDURES FOR NON-MALIGNANCY WITH CC/MCC
- 743 - UTERINE AND ADNEXA PROCEDURES FOR NON-MALIGNANCY WITHOUT CC/MCC
Convert to ICD-9 General Equivalence Map
The ICD-10 and ICD-9 GEMs are used to facilitate linking between the diagnosis codes in ICD-9-CM and the new ICD-10-CM code set. The GEMs are the raw material from which providers, health information vendors and payers can derive specific applied mappings to meet their needs.
- 616.10 - Vaginitis NOS (approximate) Approximate Flag
The approximate flag is on, indicating that the relationship between the code in the source system and the code in the target system is an approximate equivalent.
- Chronic disease of lymphatic vessels
- Chronic hypertrophic vulvitis
- Chronic vulvitis
- Subacute and chronic vulvitis
Information for Patients
The vulva is the external part of a woman's genitals. Some problems you can have with the vulvar area include
- Vaginitis or vulvovaginitis, swelling or infection of the vulva and vagina
- Skin problems due to allergy
- Vulvar cancer
- Vulvodynia, or vulvar pain
Symptoms may include redness, itching, pain, or cracks in the skin. Treatment depends on the cause.
- Vulvodynia (Medical Encyclopedia)
- Vulvovaginitis - overview (Medical Encyclopedia)