Diagnosis Code M70.821
Information for Medical Professionals
The diagnosis code M70.821 is grouped in the following Diagnostic Related Group(s) (MS-DRG V35.0)
- 555 - SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF MUSCULOSKELETAL SYSTEM AND CONNECTIVE TISSUE WITH MCC
- 556 - SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF MUSCULOSKELETAL SYSTEM AND CONNECTIVE TISSUE WITHOUT MCC
Convert to ICD-9 General Equivalence Map
The ICD-10 and ICD-9 GEMs are used to facilitate linking between the diagnosis codes in ICD-9-CM and the new ICD-10-CM code set. The GEMs are the raw material from which providers, health information vendors and payers can derive specific applied mappings to meet their needs.
- 729.99 - Soft tissue disorder NEC (approximate) Approximate Flag
The approximate flag is on, indicating that the relationship between the code in the source system and the code in the target system is an approximate equivalent.
Information for Patients
Arm Injuries and Disorders
Of the 206 bones in your body, three of them are in your arm: the humerus, radius, and ulna. Your arms are also made up of muscles, joints, tendons, and other connective tissue. Injuries to any of these parts of the arm can occur during sports, a fall, or an accident.
Types of arm injuries include
- Tendinitis and bursitis
- Broken bones
- Nerve problems
You may also have problems or injure specific parts of your arm, such as your hand, wrist, elbow, or shoulder.
- Arm CT scan (Medical Encyclopedia)
- Brachial plexopathy (Medical Encyclopedia)
- Radial head fracture - aftercare (Medical Encyclopedia)
- Radial nerve dysfunction (Medical Encyclopedia)