- ICD-10 Index
- Chapter: A00–B99
- Section: B00-B09
- Viral warts (B07)
Clinical Terms for Viral warts (B07)
Warts-. Benign epidermal proliferations or tumors; some are viral in origin.
- Includes Notes: Includes Notes
This note appears immediately under a three character code title to further define, or give examples of, the content of the category.
- verruca simplex
- verruca vulgaris
- viral warts due to human papillomavirus
- Type 2 Excludes Notes: Type 2 Excludes Notes
A type 2 Excludes note represents "Not included here". An excludes2 note indicates that the condition excluded is not part of the condition represented by the code, but a patient may have both conditions at the same time. When an Excludes2 note appears under a code, it is acceptable to use both the code and the excluded code together, when appropriate.
- anogenital (venereal) warts (A63.0)
- papilloma of bladder (D41.4)
- papilloma of cervix (D26.0)
- papilloma larynx (D14.1)
Certain infectious and parasitic diseases (A00–B99)