Clinical Terms for Paraphilias (F65)
Paraphilias-. Disorders that include recurrent, intense sexually arousing fantasies, sexual urges, or behaviors generally involving nonhuman objects, suffering of oneself or partners, or children or other nonconsenting partners.
Fetishism-. A condition in which inanimate objects are utilized as a preferred or exclusive method of stimulating erotic arousal.
Exhibitionism-. A disorder in which fantasies about or the act of exposing the genitals to an unsuspecting stranger produces sexual excitement with no attempt at further sexual activity with the stranger.
Pedophilia-. A sexual disorder occurring in a person 16 years or older and that is recurrent with intense sexually arousing fantasies, sexual urges, or behaviors involving sexual activity with a prepubescent child (generally age 13 or younger).
Masochism-. Pleasure derived from being physically or psychologically abused, whether inflicted by oneself or by others. Masochism includes sexual masochism.
Mental and behavioural disorders (F00–F99)
Disorders of adult personality and behavior (F60-F69)
- F65 - Paraphilias NON-BILLABLE CODE
- F65.0 - Fetishism BILLABLE CODE
- F65.1 - Transvestic fetishism BILLABLE CODE
- F65.2 - Exhibitionism BILLABLE CODE
- F65.3 - Voyeurism BILLABLE CODE
- F65.4 - Pedophilia BILLABLE CODE
- F65.5 - Sadomasochism NON-BILLABLE CODE
- F65.50 - Sadomasochism, unspecified BILLABLE CODE
- F65.51 - Sexual masochism BILLABLE CODE
- F65.52 - Sexual sadism BILLABLE CODE
- F65.8 - Other paraphilias NON-BILLABLE CODE
- F65.81 - Frotteurism BILLABLE CODE
- F65.89 - Other paraphilias BILLABLE CODE
- F65.9 - Paraphilia, unspecified BILLABLE CODE