Clinical Terms for Other and unsp diseases of blood and blood-forming organs (D75)
Polycythemia-. An increase in the total red cell mass of the blood. Other terms used: Erythrocytosis.
Primary Myelofibrosis-. A de novo myeloproliferation arising from an abnormal stem cell. It is characterized by the replacement of bone marrow by fibrous tissue, a process that is mediated by CYTOKINES arising from the abnormal clone.
- Type 2 Excludes Notes: Type 2 Excludes Notes
A type 2 Excludes note represents "Not included here". An excludes2 note indicates that the condition excluded is not part of the condition represented by the code, but a patient may have both conditions at the same time. When an Excludes2 note appears under a code, it is acceptable to use both the code and the excluded code together, when appropriate.
- acute lymphadenitis (L04.-)
- chronic lymphadenitis (I88.1)
- enlarged lymph nodes (R59.-)
- hypergammaglobulinemia NOS (D89.2)
- lymphadenitis NOS (I88.9)
- mesenteric lymphadenitis (acute) (chronic) (I88.0)
Diseases of the blood and blood-forming organs and certain disorders involving the immune mechanism (D50–D89)
Other disorders of blood and blood-forming organs (D70-D77)
- D75 - Other and unsp diseases of blood and blood-forming organs NON-BILLABLE CODE
- D75.0 - Familial erythrocytosis BILLABLE CODE
- D75.1 - Secondary polycythemia BILLABLE CODE
- D75.8 - Other specified diseases of blood and blood-forming organs NON-BILLABLE CODE
- D75.81 - Myelofibrosis BILLABLE CODE
- D75.82 - Heparin induced thrombocytopenia (HIT) BILLABLE CODE
- D75.89 - Other specified diseases of blood and blood-forming organs BILLABLE CODE
- D75.9 - Disease of blood and blood-forming organs, unspecified BILLABLE CODE
- D75.A - Glucose-6-phosphate dehydrgnse (G6PD) defic without anemia BILLABLE CODE NEW CODE
Other and unsp diseases of blood and blood-forming organs (D75)