Clinical Terms for Oth behav/emotn disord w onset usly occur in chldhd and adol (F98)
Enuresis-. Involuntary discharge of URINE after expected age of completed development of urinary control. This can happen during the daytime (DIURNAL ENURESIS) while one is awake or during sleep (NOCTURNAL ENURESIS). Enuresis can be in children or in adults (as persistent primary enuresis and secondary adult-onset enuresis).
Encopresis-. Incontinence of feces not due to organic defect or illness.
Feeding and Eating Disorders of Childhood-. Mental disorders related to feeding and eating usually diagnosed in infancy or early childhood. Other terms used: Rumination Disorders.
Type 2 Excludes Type 2 Excludes
A type 2 excludes note represents "Not included here". An excludes2 note indicates that the condition excluded is not part of the condition represented by the code, but a patient may have both conditions at the same time. When an Excludes2 note appears under a code, it is acceptable to use both the code and the excluded code together, when appropriate.
- breath-holding spells R06.89
- gender identity disorder of childhood F64.2
- Kleine-Levin syndrome G47.13
- obsessive-compulsive disorder F42
- sleep disorders not due to a substance or known physiological condition F51
Mental and behavioural disorders (F00–F99)
Behavioral and emotional disorders with onset usually occurring in childhood and adolescence (F90-F98)
- F98 - Oth behav/emotn disord w onset usly occur in chldhd and adol NON-BILLABLE CODE
- F98.0 - Enuresis not due to a substance or known physiol condition BILLABLE CODE
- F98.1 - Encopresis not due to a substance or known physiol condition BILLABLE CODE
- F98.2 - Other feeding disorders of infancy and childhood NON-BILLABLE CODE
- F98.21 - Rumination disorder of infancy BILLABLE CODE
- F98.29 - Other feeding disorders of infancy and early childhood BILLABLE CODE
- F98.3 - Pica of infancy and childhood BILLABLE CODE
- F98.4 - Stereotyped movement disorders BILLABLE CODE
- F98.5 - Adult onset fluency disorder BILLABLE CODE
- F98.8 - Oth behav/emotn disord w onset usly occur in chldhd and adol BILLABLE CODE
- F98.9 - Unsp behav/emotn disord w onst usly occur in chldhd and adol BILLABLE CODE
Oth behav/emotn disord w onset usly occur in chldhd and adol (F98)