"Syncope (near) (pre-)" References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries
- Syncope (near) (pre-) - R55 Syncope and collapse
- anginosa - I20.8 Other forms of angina pectoris
- bradycardia - R00.1 Bradycardia, unspecified
- cardiac - R55 Syncope and collapse
- carotid sinus - G90.01 Carotid sinus syncope
- due to spinal (lumbar) puncture - G97.1 Other reaction to spinal and lumbar puncture
- heart - R55 Syncope and collapse
- heat - T67.1 Heat syncope
- laryngeal - R05 Cough
- psychogenic - F48.8 Other specified nonpsychotic mental disorders
- tussive - R05 Cough
- vasoconstriction - R55 Syncope and collapse
- vasodepressor - R55 Syncope and collapse
- vasomotor - R55 Syncope and collapse
- vasovagal - R55 Syncope and collapse
Applicable Clinical Terms Definitions
Bradycardia: Cardiac arrhythmias that are characterized by excessively slow HEART RATE, usually below 50 beats per minute in human adults. They can be classified broadly into SINOATRIAL NODE dysfunction and ATRIOVENTRICULAR BLOCK.
Heart: The hollow, muscular organ that maintains the circulation of the blood.
Vasoconstriction: The physiological narrowing of BLOOD VESSELS by contraction of the VASCULAR SMOOTH MUSCLE.