N83.331 is a billable ICD-10 code used to specify a medical diagnosis of acquired atrophy of right ovary and fallopian tube. The code is valid during the fiscal year 2023 from October 01, 2022 through September 30, 2023 for the submission of HIPAA-covered transactions.
This code is applicable to female patients only. It is clinically and virtually impossible to use this code on a non-female patient.
The Medicare Code Editor (MCE) detects and reports errors in the coding of claims data. The following ICD-10 Code Edits are applicable to this code:
N83331 replaces the following previously assigned ICD-10 code(s):
Convert to ICD-9 Code
|Source ICD-10 Code||Target ICD-9 Code|
|N83.331||620.3 - Acq atrophy ovary & tube|
|Approximate Flag - The approximate mapping means there is not an exact match between the ICD-10 and ICD-9 codes and the mapped code is not a precise representation of the original code.|
- FY 2023 - No Change, effective from 10/1/2022 through 9/30/2023
- FY 2022 - No Change, effective from 10/1/2021 through 9/30/2022
- FY 2021 - No Change, effective from 10/1/2020 through 9/30/2021
- FY 2020 - No Change, effective from 10/1/2019 through 9/30/2020
- FY 2019 - No Change, effective from 10/1/2018 through 9/30/2019
- FY 2018 - No Change, effective from 10/1/2017 through 9/30/2018