Valid for Submission
M75.112 is a billable code used to specify a medical diagnosis of incomplete rotator cuff tear or rupture of left shoulder, not specified as traumatic. The code is valid for the year 2020 for the submission of HIPAA-covered transactions. The ICD-10-CM code M75.112 might also be used to specify conditions or terms like disorder of tendon of left shoulder or non-traumatic partial tear of left rotator cuff or nontraumatic rupture of rotator cuff of left shoulder or non-traumatic rupture of tendon of left shoulder.
The code is commonly used in orthopedics medical specialties to specify clinical concepts such as selected shoulder conditions.
|Short Description:||Incomplete rotatr-cuff tear/ruptr of l shoulder, not trauma|
|Long Description:||Incomplete rotator cuff tear or rupture of left shoulder, not specified as traumatic|
The following clinical terms are approximate synonyms or lay terms that might be used to identify the correct diagnosis code:
- Disorder of tendon of left shoulder
- Non-traumatic partial tear of left rotator cuff
- Nontraumatic rupture of rotator cuff of left shoulder
- Non-traumatic rupture of tendon of left shoulder
Diagnostic Related Groups
The ICD-10 code M75.112 is grouped in the following groups for version MS-DRG V37.0 What are Diagnostic Related Groups?
The Diagnostic Related Groups (DRGs) are a patient classification scheme which provides a means of relating the type of patients a hospital treats. The DRGs divides all possible principal diagnoses into mutually exclusive principal diagnosis areas referred to as Major Diagnostic Categories (MDC). applicable from 10/01/2019 through 09/30/2020.
- 557 - TENDONITIS, MYOSITIS AND BURSITIS WITH MCC
- 558 - TENDONITIS, MYOSITIS AND BURSITIS WITHOUT MCC
Convert M75.112 to ICD-9
- 726.13 - Partial tear rotatr cuff (Approximate Flag)
Diseases of the musculoskeletal system and connective tissue (M00–M99)
Other soft tissue disorders (M70-M79)
- FY 2016 - New Code, effective from 10/1/2015 through 9/30/2016
(First year ICD-10-CM implemented into the HIPAA code set)
- FY 2017 - No Change, effective from 10/1/2016 through 9/30/2017
- FY 2018 - No Change, effective from 10/1/2017 through 9/30/2018
- FY 2019 - No Change, effective from 10/1/2018 through 9/30/2019
- FY 2020 - No Change, effective from 10/1/2019 through 9/30/2020