Valid for Submission
M67.261 is a billable diagnosis code used to specify a medical diagnosis of synovial hypertrophy, not elsewhere classified, right lower leg. The code M67.261 is valid during the fiscal year 2021 from October 01, 2020 through September 30, 2021 for the submission of HIPAA-covered transactions.
Diagnostic Related Groups - MS-DRG Mapping
Convert M67.261 to ICD-9 Code
The General Equivalency Mapping (GEM) crosswalk indicates an approximate mapping between the ICD-10 code M67.261 its ICD-9 equivalent. The approximate mapping means there is not an exact match between the ICD-10 code and the ICD-9 code and the mapped code is not a precise representation of the original code.
Information for Patients
Leg Injuries and Disorders
Your legs are made up of bones, blood vessels, muscles, and other connective tissue. They are important for motion and standing. Playing sports, running, falling, or having an accident can damage your legs. Common leg injuries include sprains and strains, joint dislocations, and fractures.
These injuries can affect the entire leg, or just the foot, ankle, knee, or hip. Certain diseases also lead to leg problems. For example, knee osteoarthritis, common in older people, can cause pain and limited motion. Problems in your veins in your legs can lead to varicose veins or deep vein thrombosis.
- Blount disease (Medical Encyclopedia)
- Bowlegs (Medical Encyclopedia)
- Common peroneal nerve dysfunction (Medical Encyclopedia)
- Femoral nerve dysfunction (Medical Encyclopedia)
- Femur fracture repair - discharge (Medical Encyclopedia)
- Foot, leg, and ankle swelling (Medical Encyclopedia)
- Iliotibial band syndrome -- aftercare (Medical Encyclopedia)
- Ischemic ulcers -- self-care (Medical Encyclopedia)
- Knock knees (Medical Encyclopedia)
- Leg pain (Medical Encyclopedia)
- Shin splints - self-care (Medical Encyclopedia)
- Tibial nerve dysfunction (Medical Encyclopedia)
- Venous insufficiency (Medical Encyclopedia)