2024 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code I75.023
Atheroembolism of bilateral lower extremities
The following clinical terms are approximate synonyms or lay terms that might be used to identify the correct diagnosis code:
- Bilateral atheroembolism of lower limbs
- CCSR Clinical Category:
- Aortic and peripheral arterial embolism or thrombosis
- CCSR Category Code:
- Inpatient Default CCSR:
- Y - Yes, default inpatient assignment for principal diagnosis or first-listed diagnosis.
- Outpatient Default CCSR:
- Y - Yes, default outpatient assignment for principal diagnosis or first-listed diagnosis.
Convert to ICD-9-CM Code
|Source ICD-10-CM Code||Target ICD-9-CM Code|
|I75.023||445.02 - Atheroembolism,lower ext|
|Approximate Flag - The approximate mapping means there is not an exact match between the ICD-10 and ICD-9 codes and the mapped code is not a precise representation of the original code.|
- FY 2024 - No Change, effective from 10/1/2023 through 9/30/2024
- FY 2023 - No Change, effective from 10/1/2022 through 9/30/2023
- FY 2022 - No Change, effective from 10/1/2021 through 9/30/2022
- FY 2021 - No Change, effective from 10/1/2020 through 9/30/2021
- FY 2020 - No Change, effective from 10/1/2019 through 9/30/2020
- FY 2019 - No Change, effective from 10/1/2018 through 9/30/2019
- FY 2018 - No Change, effective from 10/1/2017 through 9/30/2018
- FY 2017 - No Change, effective from 10/1/2016 through 9/30/2017
- FY 2016 - New Code, effective from 10/1/2015 through 9/30/2016. This was the first year ICD-10-CM was implemented into the HIPAA code set.
 Chronic - a chronic condition code indicates a condition lasting 12 months or longer and its effect on the patient based on one or both of the following criteria:
- The condition results in the need for ongoing intervention with medical products,treatment, services, and special equipment
- The condition places limitations on self-care, independent living, and social interactions.