Valid for Submission
F14.11 is a billable code used to specify a medical diagnosis of cocaine abuse, in remission. The code is valid for the fiscal year 2021 for the submission of HIPAA-covered transactions. The ICD-10-CM code F14.11 might also be used to specify conditions or terms like history of cocaine abuse or history of drug abuse.
|Short Description:||Cocaine abuse, in remission|
|Long Description:||Cocaine abuse, in remission|
Tabular List of Diseases and Injuries
The Tabular List of Diseases and Injuries is a list of ICD-10 codes, organized "head to toe" into chapters and sections with guidance for inclusions, exclusions, descriptions and more. The following references are applicable to the code F14.11:
Inclusion Terms Inclusion Terms
These terms are the conditions for which that code is to be used. The terms may be synonyms of the code title, or, in the case of "other specified" codes, the terms are a list of the various conditions assigned to that code. The inclusion terms are not necessarily exhaustive. Additional terms found only in the Alphabetic Index may also be assigned to a code.
- Cocaine use disorder, mild, in early remission
- Cocaine use disorder, mild, in sustained remission
Index to Diseases and Injuries
The Index to Diseases and Injuries is an alphabetical listing of medical terms, with each term mapped to one or more ICD-10 code(s). The following references for the code F14.11 are found in the index:
The following clinical terms are approximate synonyms or lay terms that might be used to identify the correct diagnosis code:
- History of cocaine abuse
- History of drug abuse
Diagnostic Related Groups
The ICD-10 code F14.11 is grouped in the following groups for version MS-DRG V38.0 What are Diagnostic Related Groups?
The Diagnostic Related Groups (DRGs) are a patient classification scheme which provides a means of relating the type of patients a hospital treats. The DRGs divides all possible principal diagnoses into mutually exclusive principal diagnosis areas referred to as Major Diagnostic Categories (MDC). applicable from 10/01/2020 through 09/30/2021.
- 894 - ALCOHOL, DRUG ABUSE OR DEPENDENCE, LEFT AMA
- 895 - ALCOHOL, DRUG ABUSE OR DEPENDENCE WITH REHABILITATION THERAPY
- 896 - ALCOHOL, DRUG ABUSE OR DEPENDENCE WITHOUT REHABILITATION THERAPY WITH MCC
- 897 - ALCOHOL, DRUG ABUSE OR DEPENDENCE WITHOUT REHABILITATION THERAPY WITHOUT MCC
F1411 replaces the following previously assigned ICD-10 code(s):
- F14.10 - Cocaine abuse, uncomplicated
Convert F14.11 to ICD-9
- 305.63 - Cocaine abuse-in remiss
Mental and behavioural disorders (F00–F99)
Mental and behavioral disorders due to psychoactive substance use (F10-F19)
Cocaine related disorders (F14)
- FY 2018 - No Change, effective from 10/1/2017 through 9/30/2018
- FY 2019 - No Change, effective from 10/1/2018 through 9/30/2019
- FY 2020 - No Change, effective from 10/1/2019 through 9/30/2020
- FY 2021 - No Change, effective from 10/1/2020 through 9/30/2021