D81.32 is a billable ICD-10 code used to specify a medical diagnosis of adenosine deaminase 2 deficiency. The code is valid during the fiscal year 2023 from October 01, 2022 through September 30, 2023 for the submission of HIPAA-covered transactions.
The following clinical terms are approximate synonyms or lay terms that might be used to identify the correct diagnosis code:
- Adenosine deaminase 2 deficiency
- Adenosine deaminase deficiency
- Vasculitis due to adenosine deaminase 2 deficiency
Tabular List of Diseases and Injuries
The Tabular List of Diseases and Injuries is a list of ICD-10 codes, organized "head to toe" into chapters and sections with coding notes and guidance for inclusions, exclusions, descriptions and more. The following references are applicable to this diagnosis code:
Inclusion TermsInclusion Terms
These terms are the conditions for which that code is to be used. The terms may be synonyms of the code title, or, in the case of "other specified" codes, the terms are a list of the various conditions assigned to that code. The inclusion terms are not necessarily exhaustive. Additional terms found only in the Alphabetic Index may also be assigned to a code.
- ADA2 deficiency
- Adenosine deaminase deficiency type 2
Code AlsoCode Also
A "code also" note instructs that two codes may be required to fully describe a condition, but this note does not provide sequencing direction.
Index to Diseases and Injuries References
The Index to Diseases and Injuries is an alphabetical listing of medical terms, with each term mapped to one or more ICD-10 code(s). The following references for this diagnosis code are found in the injuries and diseases index:
D8132 replaces the following previously assigned ICD-10 code(s):
- FY 2023 - No Change, effective from 10/1/2022 through 9/30/2023
- FY 2022 - No Change, effective from 10/1/2021 through 9/30/2022
- FY 2021 - No Change, effective from 10/1/2020 through 9/30/2021
- FY 2020 - No Change, effective from 10/1/2019 through 9/30/2020