D57.813 is a billable ICD-10 code used to specify a medical diagnosis of other sickle-cell disorders with cerebral vascular involvement. The code is valid during the fiscal year 2023 from October 01, 2022 through September 30, 2023 for the submission of HIPAA-covered transactions.
Tabular List of Diseases and Injuries
The Tabular List of Diseases and Injuries is a list of ICD-10 codes, organized "head to toe" into chapters and sections with coding notes and guidance for inclusions, exclusions, descriptions and more. The following references are applicable to this diagnosis code:
Code AlsoCode Also
A "code also" note instructs that two codes may be required to fully describe a condition, but this note does not provide sequencing direction.
- , if applicable: cerebral infarction I63
Index to Diseases and Injuries References
The Index to Diseases and Injuries is an alphabetical listing of medical terms, with each term mapped to one or more ICD-10 code(s). The following references for this diagnosis code are found in the injuries and diseases index:
- - Disease, diseased - See Also: Syndrome;
- - sickle-cell - D57.1
D57813 replaces the following previously assigned ICD-10 code(s):
- FY 2023 - No Change, effective from 10/1/2022 through 9/30/2023
- FY 2022 - No Change, effective from 10/1/2021 through 9/30/2022
- FY 2021 - Code Added, effective from 10/1/2020 through 9/30/2021