Valid for Submission
C81.30 is a billable code used to specify a medical diagnosis of lymphocyte depleted hodgkin lymphoma, unspecified site. The code is valid for the fiscal year 2021 for the submission of HIPAA-covered transactions. The ICD-10-CM code C81.30 might also be used to specify conditions or terms like hodgkin's disease, lymphocytic depletion or hodgkin's disease, lymphocytic depletion, diffuse fibrosis or hodgkin's disease, lymphocytic depletion, reticular type.
|Short Description:||Lymphocyte depleted Hodgkin lymphoma, unspecified site|
|Long Description:||Lymphocyte depleted Hodgkin lymphoma, unspecified site|
The following clinical terms are approximate synonyms or lay terms that might be used to identify the correct diagnosis code:
- Hodgkin's disease, lymphocytic depletion
- Hodgkin's disease, lymphocytic depletion, diffuse fibrosis
- Hodgkin's disease, lymphocytic depletion, reticular type
Diagnostic Related Groups
The ICD-10 code C81.30 is grouped in the following groups for version MS-DRG V38.0 What are Diagnostic Related Groups?
The Diagnostic Related Groups (DRGs) are a patient classification scheme which provides a means of relating the type of patients a hospital treats. The DRGs divides all possible principal diagnoses into mutually exclusive principal diagnosis areas referred to as Major Diagnostic Categories (MDC). applicable from 10/01/2020 through 09/30/2021.
- 820 - LYMPHOMA AND LEUKEMIA WITH MAJOR O.R. PROCEDURES WITH MCC
- 821 - LYMPHOMA AND LEUKEMIA WITH MAJOR O.R. PROCEDURES WITH CC
- 822 - LYMPHOMA AND LEUKEMIA WITH MAJOR O.R. PROCEDURES WITHOUT CC/MCC
Convert C81.30 to ICD-9
- 201.70 - Lym dplt unsp xtrndl org (Approximate Flag)
Malignant neoplasms of lymphoid, hematopoietic and related tissue (C81-C96)
- FY 2016 - New Code, effective from 10/1/2015 through 9/30/2016
(First year ICD-10-CM implemented into the HIPAA code set)
- FY 2017 - No Change, effective from 10/1/2016 through 9/30/2017
- FY 2018 - No Change, effective from 10/1/2017 through 9/30/2018
- FY 2019 - No Change, effective from 10/1/2018 through 9/30/2019
- FY 2020 - No Change, effective from 10/1/2019 through 9/30/2020
- FY 2021 - No Change, effective from 10/1/2020 through 9/30/2021