Diagnosis Code Z92.29
Information for Medical Professionals
The following edits are applicable to this code:
Unacceptable principal diagnosis Unacceptable principal diagnosis
There are selected codes that describe a circumstance which influences an individual’s health status but not a current illness or injury, or codes that are not specific manifestations but may be due to an underlying cause. These codes are considered unacceptable as a principal diagnosis.
Diagnostic Related Groups
The diagnosis code Z92.29 is grouped in the following Diagnostic Related Group(s) (MS-DRG V34.0)
Convert to ICD-9 General Equivalence Map
The ICD-10 and ICD-9 GEMs are used to facilitate linking between the diagnosis codes in ICD-9-CM and the new ICD-10-CM code set. The GEMs are the raw material from which providers, health information vendors and payers can derive specific applied mappings to meet their needs.
- V87.49 - Hx drug therapy NEC
Present on Admission (POA) Present on Admission
The Present on Admission (POA) indicator is used for diagnosis codes included in claims involving inpatient admissions to general acute care hospitals. POA indicators must be reported to CMS on each claim to facilitate the grouping of diagnoses codes into the proper Diagnostic Related Groups (DRG). CMS publishes a listing of specific diagnosis codes that are exempt from the POA reporting requirement.
The code Z92.29 is exempt from POA reporting.
- Antidepressant drug treatment stopped
- History of antiretroviral therapy
- History of antiretroviral therapy during labor and delivery
- History of bacillus Calmette-Guerin vaccination
- History of fenfluramine therapy
- History of influenza vaccination
- History of measles, mumps and rubella vaccination
- History of peripartum antiretroviral therapy
- History of pneumococcal vaccination
- History of tuberculosis drug therapy
- History of varicella vaccination
- History of yellow fever vaccination
- Home nebulizer used since last encounter
- Insulin treatment stopped
- Nebulizer treatment since last encounter
- Tuberculosis treatment completed