Diagnosis Code O02.81
Information for Medical Professionals
The following edits are applicable to this code:
Maternity diagnoses Maternity diagnoses
Maternity. Age range is 12–55 years inclusive (e.g., diabetes in pregnancy, antepartum pulmonary complication).
Diagnoses for females only Diagnoses for females only
Diagnoses for females only.
Convert to ICD-9 General Equivalence Map
The ICD-10 and ICD-9 GEMs are used to facilitate linking between the diagnosis codes in ICD-9-CM and the new ICD-10-CM code set. The GEMs are the raw material from which providers, health information vendors and payers can derive specific applied mappings to meet their needs.
- 631.0 - Inapp chg hCG early preg
- Abnormal placental secretion of chorionic gonadotropin
- Absence of placental secretion of chorionic gonadotropin
- Deficiency of placental endocrine function
- Deficiency of placental function
Index of Diseases and Injuries
References found for the code O02.81 in the Index of Diseases and Injuries:
- Inclusion Terms: Inclusion terms
List of terms is included under some codes. These terms are the conditions for which that code is to be used. The terms may be synonyms of the code title, or, in the case of "other specified" codes, the terms are a list of the various conditions assigned to that code. The inclusion terms are not necessarily exhaustive. Additional terms found only in the Alphabetic Index may also be assigned to a code.
- Biochemical pregnancy
- Chemical pregnancy
- Inappropriate level of quantitative human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) for gestational age in early pregnancy