Diagnosis Code N52.37
Information for Medical Professionals
The following edits are applicable to this code:
Adult diagnoses Adult diagnoses
Adult. Age range is 15–124 years inclusive (e.g., senile delirium, mature cataract).
Diagnoses for males only Diagnoses for males only
Diagnoses for males only.
Diagnostic Related Groups
The diagnosis code N52.37 is grouped in the following Diagnostic Related Group(s) (MS-DRG V34.0)
- 729 - OTHER MALE REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM DIAGNOSES WITH CC/MCC
- 730 - OTHER MALE REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM DIAGNOSES WITHOUT CC/MCC
Convert to ICD-9 General Equivalence Map
The ICD-10 and ICD-9 GEMs are used to facilitate linking between the diagnosis codes in ICD-9-CM and the new ICD-10-CM code set. The GEMs are the raw material from which providers, health information vendors and payers can derive specific applied mappings to meet their needs.
- 607.84 - Impotence, organic orign (approximate) Approximate Flag
The approximate flag is on, indicating that the relationship between the code in the source system and the code in the target system is an approximate equivalent.
Index of Diseases and Injuries
References found for the code N52.37 in the Index of Diseases and Injuries:
- Inclusion Terms: Inclusion terms
List of terms is included under some codes. These terms are the conditions for which that code is to be used. The terms may be synonyms of the code title, or, in the case of “other specified” codes, the terms are a list of the various conditions assigned to that code. The inclusion terms are not necessarily exhaustive. Additional terms found only in the Alphabetic Index may also be assigned to a code.
- Erectile dysfunction following cryotherapy
- Erectile dysfunction following other prostate ablative therapies
- Erectile dysfunction following ultrasound ablative therapies
Replacement Code Replacement Code
The National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) has published an update to the ICD-10-CM diagnosis codes which became effective October 1, 2016. This is a new and revised code for the FY 2017 (October 1, 2016-September 30, 2017).
This code replaces the following previously assigned ICD-10 code(s) listed below:
- N52.39 - Other and unspecified postprocedural erectile dysfunction
- N52.39 - Other post-surgical erectile dysfunction