Diagnosis Code M67.969
Information for Medical Professionals
The diagnosis code M67.969 is grouped in the following Diagnostic Related Group(s) (MS-DRG v33.0)
Convert to ICD-9 General Equivalence Map
The ICD-10 and ICD-9 GEMs are used to facilitate linking between the diagnosis codes in ICD-9-CM and the new ICD-10-CM code set. The GEMs are the raw material from which providers, health information vendors and payers can derive specific applied mappings to meet their needs.
- 727.9 - Synov/tend/bursa dis NOS (approximate) Approximate Flag
The approximate flag is on, indicating that the relationship between the code in the source system and the code in the target system is an approximate equivalent.
- Achilles degeneration
- Disorder of Achilles tendon
- Disorder of peroneal tendon
- Disorder of posterior tibial muscle tendon
- Disorder of tibialis anterior tendon
- Dysfunction of posterior tibial tendon
- Non-insertional Achilles tendinopathy
Information for Patients
Your legs are made up of bones, blood vessels, muscles, and other connective tissue. They are important for motion and standing. Playing sports, running, falling, or having an accident can damage your legs. Common leg injuries include sprains and strains, joint dislocations, and fractures.
These injuries can affect the entire leg, or just the foot, ankle, knee, or hip. Certain diseases also lead to leg problems. For example, knee osteoarthritis, common in older people, can cause pain and limited motion. Problems in your veins in your legs can lead to varicose veins or deep vein thrombosis.
- Blount disease
- Common peroneal nerve dysfunction
- Femoral nerve dysfunction
- Femur fracture repair - discharge
- Foot, leg, and ankle swelling
- Iliotibial band syndrome -- aftercare
- Ischemic ulcers -- self-care
- Knock knees
- Leg pain
- Shin splints - self-care
- Tibial nerve dysfunction
- Venous insufficiency