Diagnosis Code M25.622
Information for Medical Professionals
The diagnosis code M25.622 is grouped in the following Diagnostic Related Group(s) (MS-DRG V34.0)
- 555 - SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF MUSCULOSKELETAL SYSTEM AND CONNECTIVE TISSUE WITH MCC
- 556 - SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF MUSCULOSKELETAL SYSTEM AND CONNECTIVE TISSUE WITHOUT MCC
Convert to ICD-9 General Equivalence Map
The ICD-10 and ICD-9 GEMs are used to facilitate linking between the diagnosis codes in ICD-9-CM and the new ICD-10-CM code set. The GEMs are the raw material from which providers, health information vendors and payers can derive specific applied mappings to meet their needs.
- 719.52 - Jt stiffness NEC-up/arm (approximate) Approximate Flag
The approximate flag is on, indicating that the relationship between the code in the source system and the code in the target system is an approximate equivalent.
Information for Patients
Elbow Injuries and Disorders
Your elbow joint is made up of bone, cartilage, ligaments and fluid. Muscles and tendons help the elbow joint move. When any of these structures is hurt or diseased, you have elbow problems.
Many things can make your elbow hurt. A common cause is tendinitis, an inflammation or injury to the tendons that attach muscle to bone. Tendinitis of the elbow is a sports injury, often from playing tennis or golf. You may also get tendinitis from overuse of the elbow.
Other causes of elbow pain include sprains, strains, fractures, dislocations, bursitis and arthritis. Treatment depends on the cause.
- Elbow pain (Medical Encyclopedia)
- Elbow replacement (Medical Encyclopedia)
- Elbow sprain -- aftercare (Medical Encyclopedia)
- Medial epicondylitis - golfer's elbow (Medical Encyclopedia)
- Nursemaid's elbow (Medical Encyclopedia)
- Tennis elbow (Medical Encyclopedia)
- Tennis elbow surgery (Medical Encyclopedia)