Diagnosis Code F52.3
Information for Medical Professionals
References found for the code F52.3 in the Index of Diseases and Injuries:
- Inclusion Terms: Inclusion terms
List of terms is included under some codes. These terms are the conditions for which that code is to be used. The terms may be synonyms of the code title, or, in the case of “other specified” codes, the terms are a list of the various conditions assigned to that code. The inclusion terms are not necessarily exhaustive. Additional terms found only in the Alphabetic Index may also be assigned to a code.
- Inhibited orgasm
- Psychogenic anorgasmy
Information for Patients
Sexuality is a big part of being human. Love, affection and sexual intimacy all play a role in healthy relationships. They also contribute to your sense of well-being. A number of disorders can affect the ability to have or enjoy sex in both men and women.
Factors that can affect sexual health include
- Fear of unplanned pregnancy
- Concerns about infertility
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Chronic diseases such as cancer or heart disease
- Medicines that affect sexual desire or performance
- Heart disease and intimacy