Diagnosis Code C63.7
Information for Medical Professionals
The following edits are applicable to this code:
Diagnoses for males only Diagnoses for males only
Diagnoses for males only.
Diagnostic Related Groups
The diagnosis code C63.7 is grouped in the following Diagnostic Related Group(s) (MS-DRG v33.0)
- OTHER MALE REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM O.R. PROCEDURES FOR MALIGNANCY WITH CC/MCC 715
- OTHER MALE REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM O.R. PROCEDURES FOR MALIGNANCY WITHOUT CC/MCC 716
- OTHER MALE REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM O.R. PROCEDURES EXCEPT MALIGNANCY WITH CC/MCC 717
- OTHER MALE REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM O.R. PROC EXCEPT MALIGNANCY WITHOUT CC/MCC 718
Convert to ICD-9 General Equivalence Map
The ICD-10 and ICD-9 GEMs are used to facilitate linking between the diagnosis codes in ICD-9-CM and the new ICD-10-CM code set. The GEMs are the raw material from which providers, health information vendors and payers can derive specific applied mappings to meet their needs.
- 187.8 - Mal neo male genital NEC (approximate) Approximate Flag
The approximate flag is on, indicating that the relationship between the code in the source system and the code in the target system is an approximate equivalent.
- Malignant tumor of seminal vesicle
- Malignant tumor of tunica vaginalis
- Paratesticular malignant neoplasm
- Primary malignant neoplasm of seminal vesicle
- Tumor of seminal vesicle
- Tumor of tunica vaginalis
Index of Diseases and Injuries
References found for the code C63.7 in the Index of Diseases and Injuries:
- Inclusion Terms: Inclusion terms
List of terms is included under some codes. These terms are the conditions for which that code is to be used. The terms may be synonyms of the code title, or, in the case of “other specified” codes, the terms are a list of the various conditions assigned to that code. The inclusion terms are not necessarily exhaustive. Additional terms found only in the Alphabetic Index may also be assigned to a code.
- Malignant neoplasm of seminal vesicle
- Malignant neoplasm of tunica vaginalis